New town Eco park | mother’s wax museum | seven wonders Kolkata
Table of Contents - Holidaystory
Seven Wonder Park Kolkata
You are planning for Eco Park, right? Here I can share top 15 Ideas for your tour . Eco Park is just 5 years old, but now it has become the famous places in Kolkata. Over 35 million people visited this park past five years. The prime interest is seven wonder park. Eco Park Kolkata, an environment friendly amusement park. This is an urban park of Kolkata and one of the biggest park in India. It is bigger than hyde park london This park is located near Rajarhat Newtown.
15 Ideas for 7 wonders park
- Paddle Boating
- Shikara Riding
- Duo Cycling
- Speed Boat
- Bird Watching
- Gun Shooting
- Land Zorbing and Water Zorbing
- Visit 7 Wander Park
- Enjoy the Musical Fountain
- Ekante cafe cafeteria
- Madam wax museum
- Visit Mask Garden
Eco Park Kolkata Bus Route
Rajarhat is a satellite town and it locate this place outskirt of Kolkata. The distance between central Kolkata (esplanade) to Eco Park is 18 km. You can take bus from the depo. Another option is Sealdah, where you can find many buses to visit this garden.
In South Kolkata, like from Jadavpur, you can get AC bus for ECO-park. Garia is still an extremely busy place because it’s the main connector between South 24 Parganas and Kolkata.
If you go from the direction of Bidhannagar or Ultadanga or Nicco Park, you will reach gate no. 1 of eko park. If you came from airport or Chinar Park, 4 no gate will be reached. There is parking space available on every gate except these 2 gates.
Eco park bus route with bus number
- S44 Nabanna to Eco Park. Route – Nabanna rabindra sadan – esplanade- sealdah- raja bazar Manicktala – Khanna _ultananda – Hudco – PNB- Salt Lake collage more.
- D26 Dankuni housing estate or bally halt to Eco Park.
- AC23A , S23A Bali ghat to Eco park . Dakshineswar – Baranagar Station – Prafulla Nagar – Pramod Nagar – Mathkal – Vidyasagar Pally – Dhalai Karkhana – Durganagar Srinagar – Khalisakota – Manikpur – Airport Gate Number 2 – Airport Taxi Stand Gate Number 1 – Kaikhali – Kaikhali Terminus – Haj House – Chinar Park – Nababpur – City Centre 2 – Titumir – Akankha Bus Stop – New Town Eco Park. (Applicable on no 2 also).
- AC50 From Bali Bazar get down to Airport 3no gate and take another bus for Newtown eco-park.
- AC43, AC37A. AC 25, C8A, directly come to Eco park from airport 1 no gate.
- 215 and the 30B/1 private bus is going to the eco-park every day. 30B/1 is going from dumdum.
- L238 from Howrah and reach Kaikhali or airport and take another bus for Eco park.
- S12 fro Howrah station and get down to Newtown. Take the bus for Airport(Eco park is in the middle)
- C8 Gariahat More to Barasat Kazipara Bus stand directly going to Eco park.
- D26 from Park circus to Eco Park.
- AC3 Santragachhi Station to Barasat Kazipara Bus Depot via eco park.
- 285 Baidyabati to Newtown Eco Park.
- AC9B Jadavpur 8b bus stand to Eco Park.
Eco Park visiting time
Thursday to Saturday 2.30 pm to 8.30 pm in summer (1 March to 31 October) and 2.30 pm to 7.30 in winter (1 November to 28 February)..
Sunday and holidays 12.00 pm to 8.30 pm in summer and 11.00 a.m to 7.30 pm in winter
Monday is the closing day.
Eco park entry Fee
Eco park ticket price is 30 rupees. They do not require ticket under age of 3 years. Parking fee is 20 rupees to 50 rupees.
Ticket counter will close at 7.30 pm.
For the morning walk’s, monthly and annual card system are available. For further information contact to the ticket counter.
Eco park Parking Area
For those who take their cars, it would be better to enter the gate number 1 or 4, because there are parking lots for bikes and cars near these two gates.
Bike parking fee – 20 rupees (for the whole day)
Car parking fees – 50 rupees (for the whole day)
You can buy Online Ticket Booking Side at Eco Park
I break down Eco Park in three main parts. So you can easily reach, on your desired places very quickly.
Place of interest in Eco-Tourism Park
*7 Wonders at Eco Park
*Eco Park Rides
7 Wonders at Eco Park
The seven wonder park Eco Park is the most significant spot in Eco Park. Recently it is the main attraction in Kolkata. According to the UNICEF, the 7 Wonders of the world are
- India’s Taj Mahal
- Brazil’s Christ the Redeemer
- Moai statues of Easter Island
- The Great Wall of China
- Colosseum of Rome
- Petra in Jordan
- The Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt
Those famous places in the world have built in Kolkata Eco Park with a smaller demo version. So you can enjoy the beautiful building or architecture and this special segment bewitching everyone eyes.
In evening time the scenery and beautiful lighting create a mesmerizing environment at this Park. The Great Wall of China to The Great Pyramid of Giza along with the Moai statues of Easter Island, world best statue, architecture at one place is the best thing for the people of India.
Also, the Ghum Station, Terracotta temples, Pagodas are some other types of the special place you can visit just beside of seven wonder park .
The Golf Course, Deer Park is unique for everyone and those places mesmerize every visitor.
7 Wonders at Eco Park Entry Fee is 30 rupee per person
Recently one extra addition is The Japanese Garden. Entry fee is 30 rupees.
Eco Park Rides
In Eko Park, there are so many fun activities can be done. It’s not only for the children, also the adults and their family can participate in these activities. Like,
1) Battery Powered Car – This car rental costs 100 rupees. Near gate of No. 2. From here, They leave you gate 4 and. This car will cover a lot of parts of eco park. 8 -10 people can sit in a car. This car is very good for those who have difficulty in walking.
2) Toy train Ticket price – Rs.150 / – per person. 27 people can sit in the train at a time .Available in gate no 2.
3) Cycling – 150 minutes for 30 minutes rent. All types of bike tickets are available in the front of the Butterfly Garden.
4) Two pedals and two seat cycling – 150 minutes for 30 minutes rent.
5) Baby cycling – 50 minutes for 30 minutes rent.
6) bird watching – 10 rupees
7) Ebyke – 200 for 20 minutes
8) Tiroda – 50 rupees (5 arrows)
9) Butterfly – 50 rupees
10) Fishing Angling – 1500 rupees
11) Rifle Shooting – 10 shots at 50 rupees
12) Roller Skates for 50 to 30 minutes.
13) Family Shikara – 200 for 30 people for a total of 30 minutes.
14) Trampoline – 20 Tickets (15 minutes)
15) Bull riding – 30 rupees (2 falls)
16) Paddle Boat – 150 rupees (30 minutes) 4 persons for 30 minutes (near gate no 2)
17) Paint Ball – 50 rupees(5 balls)
18) Remote Car – 50 rupees(15 minutes)
18) Water Cycling – 150 rupees (20 minutes)
19) Water Zorbing – 150 rupees (10 minutes)
20) Cruise -150 (40 minutes)
21) Floating Pontoon – 100 rupees One round of lake (about 30 minutes)
22) Gaming Zone – 50 rupees (30 minutes)
23) High Speed Boat -100 Money One round of lake (about 30 minutes)
24) Kayaking – 150 rupees (30 minutes) (Near Rabi Aranya).
25) Laser Bumpi Boat – 150 rupees (20 minutes)
26) Mickey Mouse – 20 Tickets (20 minutes)
27) Roller Skating -150 (20 minutes)
28) Hover Board Ride -150 (20 minutes)
Related Chintamani kar bird sanctuary
Glass House on Sabuj Sathi
“Sabuj Sathi” is an island. This island is located in the heart of the Eco Park’s huge lake. It can only be accessed by boats. A glass house has been built on this island. Eco Park 360 ° views across the lake through the walls of the glass wall. Over 100 people can join the glass house for formal parties, corporate or family events. Wedding/birthday party, product launches and brand promotion can be done in a peaceful environment.
Amphi-theatre or open stage is situated near Banglar hat and food court. Several cultural programs are held in this stage. This gallery will accommodate 2,000 people.
Robi Aranya is near 1 no gate and 1 no jetty. The garden is decorated with stones Gitanjali, Chattimatla, Ghantatala, open-air theatre etc. In Rabi Aranya, all the trees are taken from the literature of Rabindranath Thakur.
Wild Flower Meadow and Formal Garden
These two gardens are very popular for the verity of flowers.
This rose garden has already famous by this name. This garden got an award for the roses. Don’t forget to see the black rose, which is being from Chandigarh.
The fresh air behind the rose garden ignores the lake of flowers, this cottage is considered to be a dream destination for a poet, singer, or painter to promote their creative enthusiasm.
Eco Children’s Park
Popular eco Children Park is just opposite to the mask garden. Behind the development of this park the famous artist Rupchand Pal is involved.
Our two famous artists Mr. Jogen Chowdhury and Mr. Subhaprasanna do their paintings on the south parking by their modernized colour paintings.
Butterfly garden dome can be seen from a distance. As the butterfly falls asleep in the early evening, the garden close earlier. Try to take a look before 3 p.m.
Cultural Events – In the Rabi Aranya Park, there is open air theatre. On Saturday evening the cultural programs are held like as music, dance, drama etc. For booking visit HIDCO/Eco Park website.
Gaming Zone – In Bamboo Garden a gaming zone has been grown up which is attract teenagers and game lovers. FIFA, racing, Speed, Call of Duty, Counter-Strike, Age of Empires has become very popular. Charges – 50 per hour per head.
In that way, one can do different types of activates at Eco Park. Basically, Eco Park is a good spot for the picnic. All family members, friends, Office colleague, group of college friends spend a wonderful day in that place.
The play area is just next to the butterfly garden. Also here is a golf course.
Here Bamboo Garden is also known as grassland. In this garden 23 type of bamboo tree found here. There is also a gaming zone.
In this garden, you can see 63 different kinds of fruits tree.
Lots of food courts are available on the park premises. There is almost 20 food court are developed in the total area.
Adda Zone is opposite the Artist’s cottage. From here you can see the lake and the musical fountain.
The Musical Fountain is near Artist Cottage. The musical fountain has a great show in the evening. This musical fountain is the widest in eastern India. The colours of the squares are made in all the computers. The fountain can be seen from far away. Another musical fountain you can find at Mohor kunjo Kolkata. But its closed for few years.
Musical fountain show time 5.45 p.m, 6.15 pm, 6.45 pm.
In the tea garden, you got a flavour of Darjeeling. The garden is near Gate no 1. This area is on the way to rotating through a tea garden area and complete with a composting plant.
The Mask Garden is near Rain Forest Garden. Apart from all the districts of West Bengal, state of India, as well as in all over the world’s mask can found here. Note – Charida Purulia chow mask is very well know and popular .
Shopping at ECO-TOURISM PARK
The Bengal Hath where various types of handmaid product are sold. Those who are enjoying shopping they may visit BISWA BANGLA stall Gate no 4 in Eco Park. There is a gift canter near the entry plaza.
Eko park wedding venue Kolkata
You can plan your wedding ceremony at Eco Park, on Sabuj Deep Island. On this island, there is 22 luxurious double-bedded cottage are available.
You also get a cafeteria named CAFE EKANTE (a unit of WBHIDCO). It is the ideal place for a wedding venue. You get very classy and environment-friendly atmosphere like sabuj deep picnic spot in Eco Park Cafe.
Ekante Eco Park Kolkata
In the eco-park, Sabujsathi Island is just into the centre of the lake. It is accessible by boat only and you can find a glass house and double bedded room and the cafeteria called Ekante cafe. You can see the whole view of the Eco Park across the lake through the glass walls is simply spectacular.
There are also three open-air viewing galleries, green lawn and paved pathways. This is basically a family restaurant. To visit this cafe has to book the ticket before the day of the visit. The different types of Bengali cuisine are available in this Cafe. In Cafe Ekante room booking facility is also available online and one can spend a whole day on the Island. This room is basically a cottage (I already mentioned this above) and at the middle of the lake, so you can spend a wonderful night with your family in this seven wonder park.
Mothers wax museum kolkata
Also, one additional information is the Mothers wax museum which is located opposite to the Eco Park. This is a wax museum and the sculptures of different famous artist of India are built in this museum.
Mothers wax museum kolkata entry fee
The entry free is 250 rupees(pp). The museum is on the 5th and 6th floor of Finance Centre. Closed everyday 7:30 pm.
There are some mother wax museum in also in India. Some of theme are :-
- Melody World Wax Museum – Mysore
- K Dev Bhoomi Wax Museum – Mussoorie
- Sunil’s Celebrity Wax Museum – Lonavala
- Louis T ussaud’s wax museum – Bangalore
I need your 5 second more to rate and share my work on your circle.